1. Who co-created Seinfeld along with Jerry Seinfeld?
2. Of the four main stars of Seinfeld, who is the only person that didn’t appear in the pilot episode? For an extra point: One of the series regulars did appear, but had a different name, what was it?
3. What is the name of the café that Jerry and the gang regularly gather at?
4. What are the first name’s of Jerry’s parents?
5. In the Episode “The Contest”, George’s mother caught him treating his body like an amusement park while he was reading what magazine as a masturbatory aid?
6. In the episode “Junior Mint”, Jerry can’t seem to remember the name of the woman he is dating. For one point each: What did he guess was her name and what was her actual name?
7. In the Episode “The Bottle Deposit”, what soda does Newman drink en masse as part of his and Kramer’s scheme to return the bottle to Michigan?
8. What was the name of Kramer’s lawyer, played by actor Phil Morris?
9. What item does Dr. Tim Whatley regift to Jerry that was originally given to him by Elaine?
10. Some people talk about the Seinfeld Curse, what were the first sit-coms used as star vehicles for Julia Louis Dreyfus, Michael Richards, and Jason Alexander, respectively, after Seinfeld?
Watching Ellie, Bob Patterson, and the Michael Richards Show